Saturday 31 May 2014

Daybook - No. 2

Outside my window...
Cars are driving past on the highway. It was raining yesterday and today, so it is very wet, with a huge puddle right outside our house!


I am thankful...

For all my amazing teachers and lecturers at TAFE

I am thinking...
About the play tonight: only one performance of Calamity Jane left!

Learning all the time...
Yesterday I learnt how to edit and 'comp' vocals in Pro Tools. Comp'ing is when you record a few takes of the same vocal line, and then cut them up and take the best bits of each take to paste into the final version. This way, you get the best vocal possible in your songs!



From the kitchen...
My sisters are cleaning the kitchen at the moment.

I am creating...
I've started a couple of drawings. I bought some blending stumps yesterday, and I am testing them out in one of my pictures.

I am working on...
Building a steadier schedule for my week. At the moment everything's happening so fast; a week goes by in just the blink of an eye!


I am going...
To the theatre tonight.

I am hoping...
That the rest of the term goes smoothly.


I am praying...
That my pieces, which I am preparing for my upcoming music exam, will come together nicely.


I am reading...
I'm not currently reading any books, I need to pick one up soon, I think!

I am listening to......
'House Of Cards' by Human Nature.


I am hearing...
My family talking and watching television.



I am struggling...
With fitting everything in. This is why I am trying to set up a stable schedule.

Around the house...
Two of my sisters are cleaning, my brother is probably playing a game, another sister is probably sewing, Mum and Dad are talking and watching television, and my final sister has caught a tummy bug. I'm hoping it doesn't get passed around to the rest of us!

One of my favourite things...
I love playing board games, and I have an eye out on a few I'd like to buy one day!

A few plans for this week...
For the rest of the week: we have the theatre tonight, and then mass on Sunday. I will be seeing my brothers girlfriend tonight at the theatre, and I'm really looking forward to that!


A little peek at my day...
I have had a lazy day today, so far. I awoke at 11am, and then got up at 1pm. I was absolutely knackered after this week. I've listened to some music, and now I'm doing a check of my internet things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!