Saturday 31 May 2014

"Look Up"

If you haven't seen this video, then I recommend that you watch it. Ever since I watched it, I've realised how much I look at my phone, just because I'm 'bored', when I could be spending time with people. I'm making a conscious effort to put it down when I don't need to be looking at it. And I realised that, even though I dislike it when people do this, I am guilty of sometimes looking at my phone while talking to someone. This is something I've changed as well.

This video has a great message about today's world, with all the social media and technology.



Are you guilty, like me, of over-using your phone, or any technology, while there are other people about? What do you think of this video?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!