Monday 16 June 2014

Daybook - No. 4

Outside my window...
Is a beautiful, calm, clear day.


I am thankful...

That my wrist has stopped hurting.

I am thinking...
About tonight

Learning all the time...
This week, I learnt that



From the kitchen...
Nothing right now, but I'll be in there getting breakfast soon!


I am creating...
I'm in the middle of three drawings now, plus three pieces of music.

I am working on...
Not too much, really..

I am going...
To TAFE today, nowhere special planned at the moment!

I am hoping...
That my hand isn't burnt enough to prevent me playing clarinet. I gave myself a pretty painful steam burn last night, while I was cooking dinner.


I am praying...
That people stop using the Catholic sacramants as an 'obligation' or so they get advantages, but realise that they really are important. That when they make the promises at baptism, and when they renew the promises at confirmation, they are supposed to keep them.

I am pondering....

What is the Sydney Opera House like?

I am reading...
'Imogen's Chance' by Paula Vince

I am listening to......
Silence, early morning, beautiful silence.


I am hearing...
The hum of the highway



I am struggling...
With the inability to play music, and the inability to draw now.

Around the house...
People are sleeping. Nobody else has gotten up, yet.

One of my favourite things...
Coffee.

A few plans for this week...

TAFE and conservatorium things.

A little peek at my day...
I woke up early today. I will have breakfast now, and then head into town for TAFE in a couple of hours.

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog... I need to start posting again....
    I've tagged you on my blog...
    http://sararose-justlittlerandom.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I hope your hand and wrist get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sararose!

      It'd be awesome for you to start posting again! Thanks for the tag! :)
      Also, thanks, they're pretty much better, now!

      Delete
  3. Helena,

    Your wrist stopped hurting but then you burnt your hand? That's very unfortunate. You said you're not working on much but you also said you're in the middle of three drawings and three pieces of music. That sounds like work to me... enjoyable work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      It was unfortunate, yes, but the burn has healed up quite nicely, and rather quickly! Ah, when I said 'not working on much' I meant in regards to lifestyle and whatnot, but yes, I am working on quite a lot in art/music area! :)

      Delete

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!