Tuesday 24 June 2014

Folding Fitted Sheets

Today, it was my job to completely empty and sort out our cupboard, which is full of sheets. The reason I had to do this was because it was constantly being messed up, due to the it being unorganized and not labled.

As I was doing this job, I realised just how many fitted sheets we own. I also looked at the terribly messy job I had done in regards to folding them. Sighing, I looked at the next fitted sheet in dismay. I really don't like it when I can't fold things neatly.

Then, I popped up my laptop lid, and opened Google. It was now or never. I typed 'How to fold a fitted sheet'.

I clicked on the first Youtube link, and I was so grateful! After that quick tutorial, I find that I can now quickly, and easily, fold fitted sheets neatly. It took me a couple of goes to figure it out completely, but I have now pretty much mastered it! This video really was a lifesaver!


2 comments:

  1. Helena,

    I need to learn how to fold fitted sheets too! Ours are just stuffed into the cupboard. Actually our cupboard is a huge mess. Would you like to come visit and sort it out for me? Maybe not! I'll just have to watch the video and do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      I think one sheet cupboard is enough to sort out for quite a while haha! It took me a few hours to sort out our cupboard, I emptied it out, shelf by shelf, and folded everything up neatly. Learning how to fold fitted sheets seriously does help with keeping it neat, though!
      Good luck!

      Delete

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!