Thursday 26 June 2014

Dealing with sadness... I guess?

I was really upset the other day. But this post isn't about why I was upset, thinking back, it's a bit of a stupid reason, anyway, but I guess, when we're upset, we don't think the reasons are stupid at the time. But, this post is about how I dealt with that.

I tried eating, that didn't help (surprisingly!).
I tried reading, couldn't concentrate on the story.
I tried playing games, I couldn't get into them.

What did I end up doing?

I ended up coming up with the most random sayings that I've thought of in a while. A few of them I had come up with in the past, but most of them were just on that day.

I was surprised at how this helped. Actually, in a way I was, but I also wasn't. They made me laugh as I said them, typed them up, and posted them on Facebook.

So, I guess, if you're ever feeling really sad, you could try to make up your own random sayings, forgetting about if they make sense or not!

And yes, eating cake helped with sadness, in the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!